Thank you for your faithful giving to St. Andrew’s!
Give an online gift via your credit/debit card (Visa, Mastercard) or directly through your bank account.* Online giving can be set up as recurring OR a one-time gift.
*The most cost-effective way to give is by entering your checking account and routing number, as there are fewer fees associated with this method.
WAYS TO GIVE
- Make a contribution during the service – Many people prefer to give by using offering envelopes during service. For envelopes, contact Patty Ingberg at 651.762.9174 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Text To Give – Text a dollar amount to 651.318.3131 on your mobile phone and this gift will go to support the mission and ministries of St. Andrew’s. For example: text 100.00 and this gift will go to our General Operating Fund, or text 100.00 Resource Center and this gift will go to support the St. Andrew’s Community Resource Center. A one-time setup link will pop up with your first use where you will be able to enter your credit or debit card information.
- Bank Account – Contact Patty Ingberg at 651.762.9174 or email@example.com.
- IRA Distribution – Directing a required minimum distribution (RMD) from your IRA to St. Andrew’s, at the appropriate time for you, may reduce your taxes. This valuable support will enable us to further our mission and ministry. Please consult your personal financial advisor for information specific to your situation.
- Stock Giving – Donating a gift of appreciated stock may be beneficial to you and St. Andrew’s. Please consult your personal financial advisor for the option best for you, and allow enough time for the gift to be received before year end.
- Donor-Advised Funds – A donor-advised fund or DAF, which is established with your financial advisor, is a charitable vehicle which exists to support charitable organizations like St. Andrew’s Lutheran Church. When you contribute cash, securities, or other assets to a DAF, you are generally eligible to take an immediate tax deduction, the funds can be invested for tax-free growth, and you can recommend grants to any IRS qualified public charity such as St. Andrew’s. Please consult your personal financial advisor for the option best for you.
Your pledge is more than a financial commitment – it’s a spiritual commitment to our shared mission.
Gifts to the General Fund make possible the day-to-day mission and ministries of St. Andrew’s. This includes our many worship services, fellowship, congregational care, and programs, as well as providing for a strong operational base.
HOPE LIVES is a capital campaign commitment above the annual gift to advance the mission and ministry of St. Andrew’s Church. Together, we are building hope and transforming lives through a shared vision of enhanced fellowship, hospitality, expanded mission and ministry opportunities as we look to secure a future to respond to God’s call. Read more about HOPE LIVES campaign